No Hype! Just Damn Good E-Liquid
Sign up for updates, Get discounts, new product notifications and promo codes - Be in the know!
Follow These Safety Tips
- Read battery instructions carefully and understand them
- Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and care of your device
- Replace any batteries that are damaged or wet
- If replacing multiple batteries in your vape device, replace them all
- If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer
- Check for visible damage, including damage to the outer insulation
- Keep loose batteries in a plastic case to prevent contact with metal objects
- Protect your vape by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in freezing cold temperatures.
- Do not store your vape device in your car.
- Always use the charger that came with it.
- Charge your vape device on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire.
- Charge your vape device someplace where you can clearly see it.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -)
- DO NOT REMOVE OR DISABLE SAFETY FEATURES OF YOUR DEVICE OR BATTERIES
- KEEP YOUR DEVICES, BATTERIES, CHARGERS, PARTS AND E-LIQUIDS AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
- ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE
Don't Do These Things
- Mix different brands of batteries
- Use batteries with different charge levels
- Use batteries with different mAh ratings
- Use old and new batteries together
- Let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket
- Use a phone or tablet charger
- Don’t charge your vape device overnight or leave it charging unattended
- REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY
- USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET